This episode of SANDCAST: Beach Volleyball with Tri Bourne and Travis Mewhirter, features a voice you will all likely recognize, and that’s the voice of Lewie Lett, who does the color commentary for virtually every major FIVB tournament and has also been a prominent voice throughout the Tokyo Olympic Games, commentating on everything from beach volleyball to indoor volleyball to — yes — ping pong and skateboarding.
On this episode, we cover:
– Lewie’s wild ride at the Tokyo Olympics, and how he can possibly keep up with a schedule that often includes four matches in a single day
– How a guy from England turned into one of the most passionate men in the sport of beach volleyball
– His ability to always, always, always keep things positive
– His thoughts and takeaways on the upset-filled Tokyo Olympic beach volleyball
– And, as always, much, much more.
This episode, as always, is brought to you by Wilson Volleyball, makers of the absolute best balls in the game, hands down. You can get a 20-percent discount using our code, SANDCAST-20!
Check out our book, Volleyball for Milkshakes, written by SANDCAST hosts Tri Bourne and Travis Mewhirter: https://www.amazon.com/Volleyball-Milkshakes-Travis-Mewhirter/dp/B089781SHB https://www.wilson.com/en-us/volleyball SHOOTS!